Thank you for Visiting FreedomReEntryCenter.ORG We are a non-profit organization that hosts a sober living home called… Freedom Re-Entry Sober House or FRESH Are You…
- Looking for Freedom from addiction to drugs and alcohol ?
- Looking for a supportive sober Christian living environment ?
- Needing to get away from destructive friends and lifestyles ?
- Needing a structured setting to help you reach your potential ?
- Dealing with legal issues such as parole, probation or court required sober living ?
You are not alone… Someone is available to talk to you 24 hours a day, everyday. 562-965-0740 or 562-556-3838 We Can Offer…
- A safe sober Christian environment
- Assistance with obtaining General Relief (GR), Social Security Cards, birth certificates, etc.
- Job searches
Other Resource Links
- Resources for Christians in Recovery
- The Big Book Online
- The Twelve Steps
- Twelve Step Programs
- A Great Twelve Step Workbook
- Riverside Area Treatment Centers
- Riverside Area Social Service Agencies
- Job Search Resources
- Veterans Resources
- Domestic Violence Resources
- Anger Management Resources
- Legal Resources
- Educational Resources
- Most Excellent Way
A Message from The President/CEO Hi, my name is Paul De Leon and I am the President/CEO of Freedom Re-Entry Center and Freedom Re-entry Sober Home (FRESH). I would like to welcome you to the FRC website. My vision for FRC started in the year 1998, while I was serving as the Christian Ministry Leader of Steppin’ in The Light addiction support group. I realized through this work that many of the people I worked with had a sincere desire to stay clean and sober, but had a difficult time finding a place where they were not continually exposed to drugs and/or alcohol. I decided at that time to open a safe Christ Centered Home for men to transition from a life destroyed by drugs and/or alcohol to a life of freedom from addiction. I have been a ministry leader for a drug and alcohol program through my church for the past 18 years and I have been a certified substance abuse counselor for the past 8 years. I am proud and humbled that in 2008, with the help of my good friends Mario Yturralde and Bill Goodman, we opened FRESH, FRC sober home. We welcome you on your new journey of sobriety, joy and serenity. In Christ’s Love, Paul De Leon President & CEO